Mt Druitt - Aboriginal Health Worker (Clinical Stream)
Palmerston Road, Mount Druitt.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Aboriginal Health Worker directs patient contact and provides a full range of primary care support services under the supervision of the General Practitioners and clinic staff in a way that fully supports a high standards of quality care.
- Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice) and eligible for AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience of working independently and/or showing initiative in relation to patient care
- Understanding and knowledge of specialist medical, allied health and support services locally
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of, respect for and compliance with culturally appropriate ways of working with Aboriginal individuals, families and communities
- Driver’s License
- Contact: Jelis Fatema
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0437 805 640
- Application closing date: Sunday, 26 September 2021