Mt Druitt - Medical receptionist / Transport Officer
Palmerston Road, Mount Druitt
Type of employment
Hours per week
Is it an Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander identified position
Please list the minimum qualifications for the position
• Previous experience in reception which includes being able to manage your time and getting things done in a busy clinic reception.
• Ability to support the operations of a demanding client focused work environment.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with local Aboriginal people
• Computer skills including experience with patient appointment programs and patient information recall systems
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Demonstrated awareness of and sensitivity to Aboriginal culture and history, and current issues affecting lives of Aboriginal people
About the position
The position provides the first point of contact for clients entering the clinic. It is responsible for a high level of customer service, processing appointments and client data. The position primarily provides transport services to assist the day to day operations of the clinic and health program and provide a quality client service.
- Contact: Jelis Fatema
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 98367300
- Application closing date: Sunday, 26 September 2021